SUHEERA SAM/QL/04 HM
Delicate hand embroidery at the bottom adds to the richness of this straight pant/farshi.
Style it with these Kurta's. See Here
100% Cotton handloom cotton from Bhagalpur, Bihar, India.
* Note: The measurements given above are garment measurements. This farshi has elasticated back.
For other measurements, Click Here for sizing chart.
Handmade in India.
We treat our clothes with love and care.
Please follow the wash care instructions.
- kindly use your discretion for dry-clean. Dark colours may bleed onto light colours.
- if you choose to wash before dry-clean, please follow instructions.
- wash separately in cold water.
- do not soak or scrub hard with brush.
- use mild detergents like natural ritha ( wild berry).
- do not wash with bleach or chlorine.
- dry in shade or diffused light.
- natural red, indigo & black may tend to rub or bleed. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
- all our printed fabrics are hand dyed and/or hand printed in batches. Mild variations may occur, this is not a defect.
- handwoven and Khadi fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs. Do not try and remove them.
- hand wash for best results.